Discover local secrets on the West End of Glasgow on this tasting tour away from the city centre.
A unique walking tour of Glasgow tracing the history of the city through fortunes made and lost, the characters behind the action and the unique circumstances that made this city home to the largest exporter of bottled beer in the world.
Discover the history of Glasgow through beer
- Walking tour in Blythswood area
- Visit 2 unique local pubs
- Sample award-winning Scottish beers
- Expert local guides
- All beer included
- Private and large group tours available – Request a tour
Where and When
Meeting point – Opposite 8 Blythswood Square, G2 4AD:
– Check the calendar for times
What to Bring
- Clothing for the expected weather conditions in mind.
- Those lucky enough to look under 25 should bring ID
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please, CONTACT US with your queries and we will be happy to accommodate a special tour/tasting for you or your group.