Discover local secrets on the West End of Glasgow on this tasting tour away from the city centre.
- Offered daily from 1 pm to 3:30 pm
- 5 premium single malt Scotch whiskies (2 of them very rare)
- £5 discount for any 70cl bottle in our associate whisky shop
- A complete storytelling experience highlighting curious and quirky facts about whisky
- Walking tour visiting 4 of the fanciest whisky venues in Glasgow’s City Centre
- Meet at The Principal Blythswood Square Hotel – 11 Blythswood Square, Glasgow G2 4AD
- Private and large group tours available – Request a tour
Come to join us in our Glasgow tour and whisky tasting through Scotland’s largest city. Our city centre whisky tour is a fantastic storytelling experience that focuses on curious facts and amazing stories behind distilleries, brands, and whisky makers.
Come with us and discover how Glasgow has played such an important role in helping the whisky industry to kick off centuries ago. Learn how whisky has influenced famous musicians and filmmakers over history. Discover some other interesting facts about prohibition, smugglers, and moonshiners. Let us tell you about world whiskies from countries like India, Japan, Australia, and the US.
Let us take you through four of the nicest whisky institutions in Glasgow on this one-of-a-kind walking tour where we visit venues that are well known for having an extensive variety of whisky and other spirits in addition to great food. Join us and allow yourself to taste the very best that Scotland has to offer.
During the Glasgow whisky tours you will not only learn about whisky and different ways to drink it, but you will also discover magnificent ways to combine your favourite dram with food and cocktails. During the process, we will also debunk some myths about the Scottish national and discuss different ways to enjoy it. Whisky should not be only for after-dinner, you will be surprised to know how easy is to combine it with different food alternatives.
Finally, please bring your confirmation email on your phone or tablet, comfortable walking shoes, and weather appropriate clothing.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Please, CONTACT US with your queries and we will be happy to accommodate a special tour/tasting for you or your group.