Discover local secrets on the West End of Glasgow on this tasting tour away from the city centre.
- Offered daily from 1 pm to 3:30 pm
- 5 premium single malt Scotch whiskies (2 of them very rare)
- £5 discount for any 70cl bottle in our associate whisky shop
- A complete storytelling experience highlighting curious and quirky facts about whisky
- Walking tour visiting 4 of the fanciest whisky venues in Glasgow’s City Centre
- Meet at Mharsanta – 26 Bell St, Glasgow G1 1LG
- Private and large group tours available – Request a tour
- From :
- £ 55
Whisky Tasting Glasgow
Come and join us in our Glasgow tour and whisky tasting through Scotland’s largest city. Our city-centre whisky tour is a fantastic storytelling experience that focuses on curious facts and amazing stories behind distilleries, brands, and whisky makers.
Come with us and discover how Glasgow has played such an important role in helping the whisky industry to kick off centuries ago. Learn how whisky has influenced famous musicians and filmmakers over history. Discover some other interesting facts about prohibition, smugglers, and moonshiners. Learn a couple of interesting facts about world whiskies from countries like India, Japan, Australia, and the US.
The Whisky Bars
During the tour, we will be visiting some of the most beautiful whisky institutions in Glasgow on this one-of-a-kind walking tour. Venues that are well known for having an extensive variety of whisky and other spirits in addition to great food and cocktails. Join us and allow yourself to taste the very best that Scotland has to offer.
- The tour departs from Mharsanta one of the most traditional Scottish food restaurants in Glasgow’s Merchant City.
- Then, we head to a beautiful cocktail bar with more than 250 spirits on its menu and of course, a fantastic selection of cocktails.
- The third stop is at a wonderful whisky shop with hundreds of unique and rare whiskies for us to taste.
- We finish the tour at one of the most exclusive whisky clubs in the city with a selection of hundreds of cask strength whiskies to discover.
Finally, relax and enjoy the whisky tasting in Glasgow, we promise you will learn loads of valuable information about the art of whisky appreciation, debunk some myths and discover different ways to drink it.
Our mission is to connect people, cultures and whiskies from a different perspective. Click the red button above to book an experience that goes beyond the imagination!
We can also accommodate large groups and private tours. If you have a special request, please, give us a shout.