Whether as a Christmas gift or as a birthday present, now you can gift all the love of our whisky tours to your loved ones with one of our fabulous gift cards.
- July’s Virtual Tasting – Cask Magic
- Offered each Friday from 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- Taste 6 premium single malt whiskies (See below for details)
- Hear a complete storytelling experience highlighting curious and quirky facts about whisky
- Enjoy a virtual journey across distilleries, regions and flavours
- Virtual tasting via WebEx at the comfort of your home
- Available only for UK residents
- Private events and tastings available upon request
- Gift a virtual tasting
- From :
- £ 45
An online whisky tasting from home!
Discover 6 fantastic worldwide whiskies, we have carefully selected along with our friends from The Dram Team. Each week, we are going to host a virtual whisky tasting for you to enjoy from home.
These are difficult times for everybody, but hey! There’s no reason why we can’t continue passing on our greatest passion.
Come and join us on a virtual whisky tasting from the comfort of your own home. Let’s go on a whisky journey across distilleries, regions and flavours without having to move off that cosy sofa.
Highlights of the virtual whisky tasting
Each month, we are going to execute a virtual whisky tasting with a set of 6 miniature bottles delivered by The Dram Team directly to your door.
Our mission as a whisky tourism company is to deliver whisky experiences visiting bars, distilleries and shops. Due to the current circumstances, our way of work has been restricted but that does not stop us from delivering our whisky love.
This time, instead of visiting bars, distilleries and shops we want to bring all that on a virtual whisky tasting delivered at your place. For each tasting we have prepared the following:
- A beautiful set of five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special 10ml sample of a super-premium whisky
- A set of deluxe tasting note cards
- Loads of quirky facts and anecdotes about this legendary drink
- Information about distilleries, regions and brands
- 1.5 hours of whisky culture and education guaranteed
During the quarantine, we understand there are some restrictions when it comes to visiting your favourite bar. However, there’s no reason why we can’t take the bar to you. Our virtual sessions will be executed every Thursday and Friday at 7 pm.
Whiskies will be shipped one week before your selected date.
The live stream will be recorded and it will be available upon request in case you missed it.
Wondering if you can repeat the tasting? Yes! We will be rotating whiskies every month. Different stories and drams guaranteed with each set.
About the whiskies (July)
The tastings will be executed weekly with a whisky-set rotation every month. Each month, we will be announcing the following month whiskies through this website, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter and also, during each virtual whisky tasting. We kindly ask you to follow us on social media to make sure you are up to date with all the whiskies we are going to try.
Next Whisky Tasting Set
Discover the world of whisky and expand your knowledge with a wonderful set of 6 whiskies matured in a wide variety of casks from around the world. Surprise your senses with a five stars experience where you will be able to learn how different casks can affect whisky’s flavour in one way or the other. This month, featuring whiskies matured in ex-bourbon casks, rum casks, wine and sherry casks, peated casks, and cognac casks. Interesting isn’t it?
- Fettercairn – Aged 12 Years – Single malt Scotch aged in ex-bourbon casks
- Jura – Rum Cask Finish – Classic Jura we all know and love – but with an exotic rum cask twist
- Mackmyra – Gruvguld – Meaning “gold from the mine”, this malt was aged 50m underground in a Swedish mine
- Compass Box – The Story of the Spaniard – Blended malt Scotch whisky matured in Spanish wine and Sherry casks
- Cotswolds Distillery – Peated Cask – Cotswolds’ highly acclaimed single malt gets a smoky twist from ex-peated quarter casks
- The Whisky Works – 20-Year-Old Speyside – Single malt Scotch whisky matured in rare cognac casks
Finally, we want to encourage you to join us and experience whisky like never before. Storytelling, curious facts, education and fun are the main pillars that motivate us to keep delivering fantastic whisky experiences to our customers. Join us in this experiment and let’s create another way to enjoy the water of life together.