Whether as a Christmas gift or as a birthday present, now you can gift all the love of our whisky tours to your loved ones with one of our fabulous gift cards.
- September’s Virtual Tasting – Spectrum of Smoke
- Offered each Friday from 7 pm to 8:30 pm
- Taste 6 premium single malt whiskies (See below for details)
- Hear a complete storytelling experience highlighting curious and quirky facts about whisky
- Enjoy a virtual journey across distilleries, regions and flavours
- Virtual tasting via WebEx at the comfort of your home
- Available only for UK residents
- Private events and tastings are available upon request
- Gift a virtual tasting
- From :
- £ 45
An online whisky tasting from home!
Discover 6 fantastic whiskies, we have carefully selected along with our friends from The Dram Team. Each week, we are going to host a virtual whisky tasting for you to enjoy from home.
We are passionate about the legendary drink and our main goal is to educate our customers about all things whisky through experiences that go beyond the imagination.
We have also developed a set of beautifully designed infographics to enhance the experience. They will show you everything you need to know when it comes to whisky enjoyment and appreciation.
Come and join us on a virtual whisky tasting from the comfort of your own home. Let’s go on a whisky journey across distilleries, regions and flavours without having to move off that cosy sofa.
Highlights of the virtual whisky tasting
Each month, we are going to execute a virtual whisky tasting with a set of 6 miniature bottles delivered by The Dram Team directly to your door.
Our mission as a whisky tour company is to deliver wonderful experiences. Regardless of the rough times that the travel industry has faced during the last months, our commitment to our customers has pushed us to continue passing on our love for the golden dram.
This time, instead of visiting bars, distilleries and shops we want to bring all that on a virtual whisky tasting delivered at your place. For each tasting we have prepared the following:
- A beautiful set of five 25ml miniatures of high-quality whisky
- A special 10ml sample of a super-premium whisky
- A set of deluxe tasting note cards
- Loads of quirky facts and anecdotes about this legendary drink
- Information about distilleries, regions and brands
- 1.5 hours of whisky culture and education guaranteed
If you prefer to stay at home and enjoy quality time with friends and family, let us bring “the bar” to you with a selection of 5-stars whiskies, not only from Scotland but from different countries around the world. Our virtual sessions will be executed every Friday at 7 pm.
We also offer virtual sessions every Thursday with a tasting set from the Glasgow Distillery Company. Click here if you want to know more.
Whiskies will be shipped one week before your selected date.
The live stream will be recorded and it will be available upon request in case you missed it.
Different whiskies each month
The tastings will be executed weekly with a whisky-set rotation every month. Each month, we will announce the following month tasting set through this website, Facebook, Instagram, and during each virtual whisky tasting. We kindly ask you to follow us on social media to make sure you are up to date with all the whiskies we are going to try.
About the whiskies (September)
Discover the world of whisky and expand your knowledge with a journey through the world of peat. Surprise your senses with an experience where you will be able to learn how different levels of peat can affect whisky’s flavour in one way or the other. This month, featuring whiskies with different levels of smokiness and casks finishes.
Not a peat lover? Don’t worry, the majority of these whiskies are lightly peated and well-balanced with other characteristics such as fruity, floral, cereal, winy and woody notes.
What’s on the list?
- Loch Lomond, Open Special Edition 2021: A delightfully gentle peat smoke underlies this Loch Lomond single malt that was aged in three types of American oak cask, before a finish in virgin oak.
- Amrut, Fusion: Single malt Indian whisky made with both barley grown in India, and peated barley from Scotland. Gentle peat smoke threads its way through the spicy and tropical fruit notes.
- The English Whisky Co, Smokey: A truly smokey whisky from the neighbour country. If you enjoy Islay drams, this one won’t disappoint.
- Benromach, Château Cissac Wood Finish: Lightly peated malt finished in Bordeaux red wine casks from the illustrious Haut-Médoc vineyard Château Cissac.
- Ledaig, Sinclair Series, Rioja Cask Finish: Isle of Mull single malt whisky matured in a combination of ex-bourbon and ex Spanish Rioja red wine casks
- That Boutique-y Whisky Co. – Bruichladdich – Batch 15, 11-year-old: Lightly peated single cask release from the Bruichladdich distillery matured in an ex-bourbon cask.
Finally, we want to encourage you to join us and experience whisky like never before. Storytelling, curious facts, education and fun are the main pillars that motivate us to keep delivering fantastic whisky experiences to our customers. Join us in this experiment and let’s create another way to enjoy the water of life together.