Discover local secrets on the West End of Glasgow on this tasting tour away from the city centre.
Walk away from the crowded city centre and enjoy good quality scotch through four hidden bars.
7 Reasons why you should book a whisky tour with us
- Experience: More than 2 years of experience running fantastic whisky tours, whisky tastings and walking tours in Glasgow and Edinburgh. Our 5 stars reviews below and on TripAdvisor will give you an idea of how we do things in Once Upon a Whisky.
- Convenient: It’s a walking tour, so don’t worry about driving. We recommend taking our whisky tour at the beginning of your trip. During the tour, you will discover fantastic venues that we are sure you would like to come later for more whisky, cocktails or food. Moreover, you will have a very good understanding of the whisky industry in Scotland and distilleries in the highlands.
- Community: Once Upon a Whisky is based on a storytelling experience. The wolf in our logo means the unity and society that we want to build during the whisky tour. Like a wolfpack walking around Glasgow and Edinburgh in search of the best whisky in town.
- Informative: We are up-to-date in what is happening in the whisky industry today. We don’t only focus on history, but also in curious facts, quirky stories and the future of the industry. After our whisky tour in Glasgow or Edinburgh, you will discover where the whisky culture is going.
- Friendship: Every single customer is a new member of the wolfpack. We will treat you as a friend and as a member of the community. We will be delighted to follow up on questions or additional information you require after the whisky tour. We want to invite you to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and be a member of our whisky community.
- Flexibility and variety: Not a whisky fan? Not to worry. We have different whisky tours that will suit your needs. From the basic whisky, you must try at least once, to the super fancy and rare whisky you will remember for the rest of your life. If you don’t like whisky there’s no reason why you can’t learn about it. After all, we are in Scotland, aren’t we? We also have discounted rates for non-drinkers. Alternatively, you can also join one of our beer tours in Glasgow or Edinburgh.
- Expertise: Finally, let our expert whisky ambassadors take you through the weird and wonderful world of whisky. We aren’t here to sell you anything, we are here to educate you, inform you and most importantly, we are here to entertain you. Let’s be friends for 2 and a half hours, or even more if you wish. We will be there for you whenever you need our help in regards to whisky matters.