Whether as a Christmas gift or as a birthday present, now you can gift all the love of our whisky tours to your loved ones with one of our fabulous gift cards.
- Get 20% off using discount code “WeWillTravelAgain”
- Offered every day from 4:30 pm to 7 pm
- Taste 4 premium single malt Scotch whiskies
- Hear a complete storytelling experience highlighting curious and quirky facts about whisky
- Enjoy a walking tour visiting 4 of the best whisky bars in the city
- Meet at the Ben Nevis Whisky Bar – 1147 Argyle St, Glasgow G3 8TB
- Private events and tastings available upon request
- Gift a Tour
- From :
- £ 60 £ 48
A whisky tour through Glasgow’s nicest neighbourhood
Glasgow’s West End whisky tour is a walking tour through some of the best off the beaten track bars available in town. With us, you’re able to learn in detail how to taste whisky like a pro while discovering some curious facts about the drink. Each of the whiskies during the tour has been strategically selected to offer you a whisky trip across Scotland’s whisky regions without living the city.
Furthermore, Glasgow’s West End area is well known for its great offer of cultural attractions such as the Kelvingrove museum, the beautiful University of Glasgow, and one of the most cosmopolitan neighbourhoods in the UK, Finnieston! The home to some of the greatest bars in the city and also, the starting point of our whisky tour. A neighbourhood internationally recognized as having a great offer of food, drinks, and atmosphere.
Highlights of the whisky tour
We truly believe that our West End whisky tour is one of the best things to do in Glasgow for the following reasons:
- Fantastic whisky (We promise we will do our best to offer you whiskies you have never tried before)
- Loads of quirky facts and anecdotes about this legendary drink
- The opportunity to get to know the city while walking around it
- Visit 4 of the best whisky bars in Glasgow’s west end
- We will treat you as our friend
- 2.5 hours of whisky culture and education guaranteed
About the whisky bars
We don’t want to give you all the details right now since the surprise ingredient is also part of the experience, but here are a few points to keep in mind:
- Each bar has a story to tell
- Fantastic whisky selection
- No tourist traps!
- Off the beaten path
- Truly Scottish and unique personality
Our mission is to connect people, cultures and whiskies from a different perspective. Click the red button above to book an experience that goes beyond the imagination!
We can also accommodate large groups and private tours. If you have a special request, please, give us a shout.